With the upswing of the job climate, your chance to get ahead in your industry has finally arrived. Now comes the hard part: nailing the interview to seal the deal for career advancement.
Whether you’re looking to land a new position or climbing the corporate ladder within your current company, job interviews are nothing short of nerve-wracking. When the future of your career depends on a 30-minute interview, it’s easy to let your nerves and ego get the best of you.
1. “I hated my previous manager.”
2. “I see this company tripling its revenue under my guidance.”
3. “I’ve won three national awards.”
4. “I really don’t have any weaknesses.”
5. “You’ll never find another manager as great as I am.”
6. “No, I don’t have any questions.”
8. "Who are your customers, again?”