Monday 19 March 2007

Change...


The Good Old Days, originally uploaded by bakadasu.


We changed, people around us changed, the world is changing. We cant avoid to change, because all thing around us is changing, no matter how much effort we put into it. Being through alot of changing myself, I know it was not easy and it will never be easy.

I being living in Germany for almost 5 years now, and I saw lot of things changed. I still remember when I first came to Germany, I was the one of only two Malaysian students in my University. One and half years later, the community is grew up to be more then 10. We surely had a good time together, share the same hobbies, have the 'makan-makan' event once in a while, and hangout together after exam or Raya feast. It was the best time in my life living in this small town.

BUT, now things change, again. I know living as a Malaysian student in Germany is tough. There are lot of challenges awaiting us here, the language, the people, the culture and the exam. Through my life here I saw lot of people gave up in the middle of the studies, and some of them even force to go back to Malaysia because they just cant make it. And most of us actually already lost the motivation to go on. Some tried but fail. Some just scared. I life never goes easy, but I just don't know it this hard.

And now, we just lost one of our friend. And it have a huge impact on us. Everything is changed, that for sure. The house is dull and bored. And I really hate this. But life must go on. I will remember the good old days I had before, and I will make sure I'll be back to Malaysia with the Diplom, insyallah.

Bakadasu

No comments: