Monday 31 December 2007

The end of 2007

Now we are at the end of yet another year, year 2007. Year 2007 maybe the most happening year in my life and one of the most important event happen that change my life forever.

This year is the probably last year where I celebrated Raya as a student (at least) in Germany. And maybe the last Annual Dinner I attend as a student, the last paper I took as a student...

I actually dont have any wish for the next year, not a big one at least. I want to finish my thesis as fast as i can, and maybe try to go to the gym; i need to take care of my health and my body.

Hopefully year 2008 will be the final year for me as a student in Germany. I plan to work here for at least one year. Lets just hope 2008 will be if not more, just as wonderful as a 2007.

For all my friends, i wish you happy new year, and hopefully the friendship will always continue...

No comments: